Re: Regarding GTK Entry keys

Hi Ashok,

This might be because of the incorrect hardware keycode for the function
keys on your embedded system. The key events that you mentioned (Backspace ,
Delete , etc) are activated through key bindings in Gtk which needs a valid
hardware keycode.

You can try modifying the keymap table for this. xmodmap utility can be
helpful for the same.

Cheers ,
Sanny

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 4:27 AM, AshokKumar G <ashok sysprogrammer gmail com