Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:41:47 -0300
Subject: How I can do Double Buffer without OpenGL Ext?
From: grojas icc gmail com
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org

Hi,

I'm working in avoid the flicker when i paint my widget draw area. Then my
questions are the following:
How i can to do double buffer?, but without GL Ext, using just gtk draw area
and pixbuf or pixmap. And If it is posible or only can I to work double
buffer with GL Ext???.

Any idea?

Regards.

Gustavo Rojas