g_spawn_async_with_pipes on windows

Hi all,

we're porting a gtk application to windows, and we're using
g_spawn_async_with_pipes() to launch an other executable (firefox in
this case). For some reason it fails to execute the binary, locks the
gtk application, and nothing happens anymore. We've tested with a full
path to the executable and having the executable in the path.

Does anyone have a clue how this is supposed to work? The documentaion
has a lot of references to win32, so I guess this is supposed to work !?

Thanks,

        Olivier