rm -rf with glib?

I see there are convenience wrappers in glib for remove(), unlink()
and rmdir(). But these only work on a single file or directory at a
time.

I don't see any way to delete an entire directory tree at once, as
with `rm -rf`.

I know how to write a recursive function using the functions above to
get at this, and in the situation I'm doing this I'm not worried about
any complications like permissions, symlinks back up the tree
(infinite recursion), or anything that would rule out a very naive
implementation.

But I'm curious if this functionality is out there somewhere in gtk or
glib already and I just haven't stumbled on it. Googling this topic
generates a lot of false leads.

Thanks.

--
Michael C. Libby