Re: gtkmm and codeblocks

On 23 Dec 2010, at 22:02, bruce hawaii-pacific com wrote:

My latest and most successful effort is using code::blocks.  The errors I am getting now are:

/usr/include/glib-2.0/gio/gcredentials.h:67: error: ‘uid_t’ does not name a type

'uid_t' is defined in /usr/i586-mingw32msvc/include/sys/types.h

Try renaming that file and see if you still get the same error.  "types.h" is a fairly common name for a
header file so the most likely explanation is that you're unwittingly #including some other version from
somewhere else on your system.  If so, you might need to revise the order of your #include directories.
Check also to see where that file gets #included.  Ideally, the line should say:-

#include <sys/types.h>

rather than....

#include "types.h"

John