GOptionEntry question

Hi,

I have a GOptionEntry who will add a GtkEntry in my Gtk Application. I'm
using the G_OPTION_STRING_ARRAY to get all Entries.
What i want to know is, if possible i use --add-entry to add a GtkEntry and
--add-password to add a GtkEntry with visibility property as false and both
GOptionEntry points for the same g_char **. When I process this g_char **
(in a loop per example) to add the GtkEntry in my application, I know if was
an --add-entry or --add-password to set the correct visibility?
I could use another g_char ** to --add-entry but I want to insert the
GtkEntry in the same order the user use the GOptionEntry.

Is this possible, or there's another way to do this and I don't know?

Kind regards,
Arx Cruz