RE: different data types between clist and mysql.

LOL....

But then, what's the fun in that....

Thanks.

I guess I never checked to see if something like that even existed. Just started writing a database interface
specifically for our data structures.

I will most certainly give this a try, it may very well come in handy for lists and inputs. Does it also give
me access to the raw data so I can put it into my own structure?

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me