Re: Auto-resize on table headings

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Diogo Baeder <diogobaeder gmail com> wrote:
I was using my Ubuntu Jaunty, here, and noticed something that could be
usefull, that Windows (argh!) GUI already has: auto-resize on table
headings. In a Windows XP system, when a user double-clicks at the table
column separators, the column to the left resizes to fit the largest content
of the rows.

Wouldn't it be a usefull feature? Let me know your opinions on it...

This has already been implemented in GtkTreeView (I think since 2.0).

regards,

-kris.