Re: How to create a pango context from the cairo context and inherit cairo's matrix?

Hello

ÂGiven a cairo context with unknown matrix, when I just created a
pango context from it, the text displayed wrong
ÂI tested, if the cairo is using default matrix, then everything is OK.
ÂSo my question is, how to inherit the matrix from cairo to pango?

I never used pango context from cairo, but pango layout does inherit
the transformation matrix of cairo when created using
pango_cairo_create_layout. And since this function does need to make
modifications to underlying PangoContext, my guess would be that
things are working properly and you must be doing something wrong.

Tadej

--
Tadej BorovÅak
tadeboro.blogspot.com