setting the attachment point when adding one container to another

Hi,

First here is a small excerpt from my code:
http://pastebin.com/m31e6a3c8

The problem is that when text is set, the beginning of the text is
hidden instead of the ending. Here is a screen:
http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4592/screenshot1tm.png

In this case I want that it would show "Power Of" instead of "ower
Off". Now it cuts the beginning and I want that it would cut the ending.

Is it possible to do that without increasing the adjustment? The
viewport should be scrollable and workaround with initial adjustment
doesn't look good :|

Any help is really appreciated!