Re: How to remove MenuItem from Menu?

2009/10/21 Peter Daum <gator_ml yahoo de>:
There are several functions to dynamically change/reorder menus,
but I couldn't find or figure out a way how to remove a certain
item from a Menu. Is this possible? How?

(I tried some strange things like calling item->destroy
and was not surprised that it didn't work ...)

You can just use gtk_widget_destroy(item), I believe. Though I
generally just destroy and rebuild the whole menu for safety.

John