GTK Combo Box focus handling

   Hello.
I need to receive the focus-in-event of a GTK Combo Box but didn't found the way to do that yet after trying various things. I have other widgets (entries, spin buttons, check boxes, radio buttons) and I have no problems with those, only with the combo box. Something similar with a small C example is here: http://www.nabble.com/ComboBox-Events-bug--td2816980.html#a2824165 .
   Thanks for your help.

--
Ivan Baldo - ibaldo adinet com uy - http://ibaldo.codigolibre.net/
From Montevideo, Uruguay, at the south of South America.