Re: Has anyone been able to force TreeView expander with no children?
- From: David NeÄas <yeti physics muni cz>
- To: "Daniel B. Thurman" <dant cdkkt com>
- Cc: GTK Applications <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>, GTK Users <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Has anyone been able to force TreeView expander with no children?
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 01:45:47 +0200
On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 10:25:23AM -0700, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
(1) The signal is called "row-expanded".
[Dan] Thank you! But how did you find this signal?
I know about it. However, if I didn't I would go to
or the same in devhelp assuming I have the API docs installed, or to the
gtk.TreeView docs for Python. They all list all the signals.
P.S.: Please don't cross-post though at this moment it is too late to
stop it in this thread...
] [Thread Prev