From: Todor Todorov <ttodorov gmx net>
To: Gtk App Devel List <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Subject: Is there a general signal a-la "text-edited" for GtkEntry
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 16:34:42 -0400

Hi list

I was looking at the docs for GtkEntry in search of a general signal
which is emitted when the text in the entry changes - no matter the
reason. I would like to escape the situation where I would have to
connect every possible signal like "backspace", "paste-clipboard",
"insert-at-cursor", etc to the same callback when all I'm interested in
is that the text in the widget changed. Any pointers on how to achieve
this, if possible at all?

Regards,

Todor