Is there a general signal a-la "text-edited" for GtkEntry

Hi list

I was looking at the docs for GtkEntry in search of a general signal which is emitted when the text in the entry changes - no matter the reason. I would like to escape the situation where I would have to connect every possible signal like "backspace", "paste-clipboard", "insert-at-cursor", etc to the same callback when all I'm interested in is that the text in the widget changed. Any pointers on how to achieve this, if possible at all?

Regards,

Todor