Re: Re: Application termination at some point

On mar, 2009-11-17 at 10:47 +0000, ds sundar gmail com wrote:
Thank you very much for your replies guys...

I run my test application with -g option and i am getting the following
error message. I not able to fix the issue with the available information.
Am i doing things correctly or not? Is this the one you want me to do?

I'm not sure that you got that right - the -g option is a compiler flag
to include debugging symbols, _not_ an application option (unless of
course, your application has such a (completely unrelated) option). You
will have to modify your build files to include it (e.g. AM_CFLAGS if
using automake) and rebuild the application.