Re: Application termination at some point

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 09:24:49AM +0000, ds sundar gmail com wrote:
My GTK+ application terminates at some point. I have given below the
backtrace that i got .... Can anybody guide me to fix the issue please.

./test: malloc(): memory corruption: 0x08a357e8 ***

The standard advice for any memory related problem: try to run it under
valgrind.

Specifically, for a Gtk+ application, you will want to run it as

G_SLICE=always-malloc valgrind ./test

to avoid confusion caused by the GSlice memory allocator and make sense
of the output more easily.

Yeti