GTK-DirectFB Stable Version Combination

Hey everyone,

I've built GTK-DirectFB on a Debian ARM system with the following setup. atk-1.28.0
cairo-1.8.8
DirectFB-1.4.2
fontconfig-2.6.0
glib-2.22.2
pango-1.20.5
pixman-0.16.2
gtk+-2.18.3

I built all from scratch on the ARM system. All the directfb examples work great. When trying to run gtk's helloworld.c I get a "Caught signal 11 (at 0x28, invalid address)". This happens when the program hits "gtk_widget_show (window)". Any ideas as to why?

Although you might not have an answer to the gtk problem, does anyone have a proven package combination that works?

Thanks,

Roger  Cullumber