Re: PYGTK: How can one add an argument to a callback?

On 11/03/2009 10:35 AM, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
On Tue, 2009-11-03 at 09:46 -0800, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:

For example, I want to do the following:

tvc.set_cell_data_func(cp, self.on_file_pixbuf1(t))

where 't' is another argument I wish to pass in
addition to that provided by the cell so that the
method results as:

def on_file_pixbuf1(self, column, cell, model, iter, t):
    <code>

You can create a new function:

        t = something

        def helper(column, cell, model, iter):
            self.on_file_pixbuf1(column, cell, model, iter, t)

        tvc.set_cell_data_func(cp, helper)

(Untested code, but you should get the idea.)

Awesome!  Thanks!

BTW: Assuming that you are the owner of this forum, I tried to
register on your GTK+ Forum, but apparently, I was not able to
obtain the email sent to me at the email provided and lost it due
to email spam blocking.

Is there anyway to resend the GTK+ Forum email so that I could
proceed to log into the forum, since I have added the forum's email
address to my email whitelist?

Thanks again!
Dan