Re: pure GTK xml file to treeview examples?

On Fri, 22 May 2009 15:37:39 +0200
Andreas Ronnquist <andreas ronnquist meritkonsult se> wrote:

Hi!

Is there any good examples of a complete treeview representing a folder
structure?

My problem is correctly converting an XML to a tree structure
containing folders and in there items representing files. I've got it
working when adding folders in the "root", but when adding in an
already present folder I get problems. It works to actually add, but
after saving and then loading that data again it errors and gives
results not representing the saved XML in a proper way.

Answering myself, I did find a solution to my problem, it was a matter
of using a simple gtk_tree_store_insert instead of a faulty
gtk_tree_store_insert_after.

thanks
--
Andreas Ronnquist <andreas ronnquist meritkonsult se>