Re: How can I update the gdk-pixbuf raw data?

Hello, Zahra.

You can use GdkPixbufLoader for retrieve pixbuf from raw data.
Code example:

GdkPixbufLoader *loader = gdk_pixbuf_loader_new();
gdk_pixbuf_loader_write(loader, buffer, buffer_size, NULL);
gdk_pixbuf_loader_close(loader, NULL);
GdkPixbuf* pixbuf =
    gdk_pixbuf_copy(gdk_pixbuf_loader_get_pixbuf(loader));
g_object_unref(loader);

Now 'pixbuf' contains image, previously stored in 'buffer'.

If you want to do more complex things, than simple restoring pixbuf
from buffer, you may read GdkPixbufLoader description
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk-pixbuf/stable/GdkPixbufLoader.html

Hello,

  I am new to GTK and have a problem with gdk-pixbuf, How can I update the pixbuf raw data?

  There is a pixbuf constructed from an image file, I  want to
change raw data behind it and upload new data back to pixbuf. I  am
using the "gdk_pIxbuf_save_to_buffer" for accessing raw data, but I
don't know how to upload the buffer back to the pixbuf!

  Thanks, in advance,

  Zahra Zojaji