GDK-DirectFB: Moving mouse pointer - alternative to gdk_display_warp_pointer?

Hi all,

First off, I am really sorry for cross-posting but I couldn't quite
figure out where to ask this question!

I'm using GTK+ over DirectFB on an embedded device. I need to move the
mouse pointer, and from the GDK docs it appears that the only function
to do this is gdk_display_warp_pointer. However, this is not
implemented in GDK-DirectFB. gdk_display_warp_pointer in
gdkwindow-directfb.c prints "gdk_display_warp_pointer() not
implemented"

Is there any other way I can do move the mouse pointer? Any
help/suggestions will be really helpful.. Thanks!

Regards,
Srikanth Nori