Print preview problems with new gtk 2.16

After upgrading Windows build of gtk (from www.gtk.org) from 2.14.7 to the latest 2.16.0, I've noticed that my print preview code stopped working.

When initiated, print preview dialog is displayed, but than it hangs indefinitely with the "Preparing" message. Note that I've tested, and it is not my code that's been hanging, my pagination code has not even been called.

When reverting to the old GTK 2.14.7, everything works fine.
Note that I am using quite old cairo/pango combination on Windows because newer cairo is much worse than the old one when drawing the print preview.

Next I've tested the latest Fedora 11 alpha (GTK 2.15.2) and print preview works fine here.

Is this a known bug? Can anyone confirm this ?

Note that I am not sure that the bug is specific to win32 or to the latest gtk.

Regards,
Miroslav