Re: GtkTable Question

Hello,

Le 23/02/2009, Kevin DeKorte <kdekorte gmail com> a Ãcrit :
table will do what I want since it is a simple n x 2 layout. But what
I want is that last row of the table to use up any extra space on the
dialog
When you pack your table in the dialog, for instance inside vbox, ask
to use all the space:
gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(vbox), my_table, TRUE, TRUE, 0);
Then, pack all the widgets of the table with GTK_SHRINK in the y
direction, except for the last row widget which will be packed with
(GTK_EXPAND |ÂGTK_FILL).

for example if I only have two items I want those two items
packed to the top. Is there a way I can do this.
If you want your last-row widgets to be aligned at the top then, if
they inherit an alignment property like a GtkLabel, use:
gtk_misc_set_alignment(GTK_MISC(my_label), 0.5, 0.);
Otherwise, pack your last row widgets in an alignment widget and set
its vertical alignment to 0.

Damien.