TOPLEVEL,POPUP,TRANSIENT

Dear friends,
    I'am new to gtk. I have a problem about window status,who can help
me ? as follows:

    1. I create a toplevel window A, a popup window B, a popup window
C , a popup dialog D,
        and set transient for the dialog D which spawned from C.
    2. I want the normal display is : the bottom is A, then B, then C,
then D . But when I
        press mouse on blank screen , the A and B on the top, the C and
D is behind A
    3. when I click mouse,I want from bottom to top is A->B->C->D,who
can help me?
        I set transient for A,B,C,D,and there is still truble.

Thanks

Eric