About the GtkTreeView editable cell

Hi all:
I want to know how to set the GtkTreeView cell renderer editable property per-row.I have read the GtkTreeView tutorial, and it says that: *You can either do this on a per-row basis (which allows you to set each single cell either editable or not) by connecting the "editable" property to a boolean type column in your tree model using attributes;

* What is it meaing, and how can I implement this? Any codes are appreciated, thanks in advance.*
*

--
Sincerely,
Vanevan