Re: How to set a window filled the whole screen when we start the window?

donglongchao wrote:
Thank you very much.That is just what I need.
I am not very familiar with the API manual.

I always program with a web browser open showing the API docs.  Although
they often lack documentation and examples (they are generated from the
source code), they at least document the API calls and parameters, the
various enumerations, structures, etc.  Invaluable, although a bit hard
to search. Fortunately google helps out there.