Re: How to internationalize a shared library

Anyone knows?
Should I also do following as what I did to internationalize an application?
    setlocale(LC_ALL, "");
    bindtextdomain(GETTEXT_PACKAGE, LOCALEDIR);
    bind_textdomain_codeset(GETTEXT_PACKAGE, "UTF-8");
    textdomain(GETTEXT_PACKAGE);

Will there be any problem to call these APIs above?

Thanks.