From: donglongchao <donglongchao 163 com>
To: gtk-app <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Subject: Do I need to use rwlock?
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:55:14 +0800 (CST)

Hi,all

I have two threads.The first one is in charge of change data,and the second one is in charge of refresh the
GUI based on the data changed by the first thread.For example,the second one will make a "entry" sensitive if
a bool variable is changed to be "true" by the first thread.
And what I want to know is that do I need to use rwlock(or something like that) when I use the same variable
in both the two threads?If yes,I want to know whether  there is a better method to solve this problem?Because
I need to refresh many many widgets based on many many variables.
 Will someone help me?Thanks a lot.

Wish you happy.
Dong Longchao