Re: Stop alt-spacebar window menu

Bill Farmer wrote:
Thanks for all the help. I've put it in the too hard box for the moment,
but will come back to it later...

So it looks like it is certainly possible to take alt-spacebar away from
the window manager.  Just now I noticed that VirtualBox's virtual
machine windows do this very thing.  In fact alt-clicking to drag/resize
is eaten by virtualbox as well. So there must be a way to do what you
want.  I suppose the open source VirtualBox source code may shed light
on this.