Re: GtkImage

2009/1/29 Dov Grobgeld <dov grobgeld gmail com>:
The GtkImage will change its size automatically according to the size of the
image that you load. If you want to change the image size, then you should
load it into a GdkPixbuf, resize it, and then set it with
gtk_image_set_from_pixbuf().

Btw, please keep CC:ing the mailing list, as there might be others with
similar questions.

Regards,
Dov