The expander arrow (triangle) in TreeView

How does one select an alternative to the default triangle expander arrow in GtkTreeView?

For example, how can I change it to the + with closed folder icon, or - with open folder icon, similar to
what Firefox uses in the Bookmarks | Organize Bookmarks display? I've checked the docs, but there seems to be
nothing applicable.

Roger

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a