Question about Callback

Hi,
I have a question regarding Callback functions for Toggle buttons.

I have several togglebuttons, that are all registered to call one
specific function (ApplyFlags). In this function I actually don't know
which button was activated.

My attempt was giving each button/callback an additional parameter that
should be passed to my ApplyFlags function.

However I was not able to do so - MemberCaller1 seems to fit (regarding
the "call one function with one parameter") but I did not manage to get
my parameter into that Callback in
g_signal_connect_swapped(G_OBJECT(button), "toggled", G_CALLBACK(callback.getThunk()), callback.getEnvironment()).

How could this be done?
Thanks in advance
Christoph Hartwig