Re: Using GdkPixbuf buffers with GraphicsMagick

Hello.

Well I need a dither filter for my image buffer. That's why I'm looking
at GraphicsMagick.

Greets,
Luka

Dne 06.01.2009 (tor) ob 13:48 +0200 je Dov Grobgeld zapisal(a):
The data of a GdkPixbuf is layed out as a continous allocated chunk of
memory in one of the following format RGBRGBRGB for 24-bit images, or
RGBARGBARGBA, for 32-bit images, where R,G,B,A stands for the red,
green, blue, and alpha components respectively. Lines may be also
padded to row_stride bytes. Since you don't describe what
GraphicsMagic() expects and how you extracts the relevent info from
the pixbuf, it is impossible to say what went wrong.

In any case you can use any library, e.g. cairo, agg, OpenCV, or
access the pixels straight in the GdkPixbuf.

Regards,
Dov