Re: How to use Quarks?
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Andrew Cowie <andrew operationaldynamics com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to use Quarks?
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 15:20:44 +0100
On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 18:43 +1100, Andrew Cowie wrote:
ie, it sounds like we should switch to g_object_set_qdata() for our one
and only use of GObject "data"; we request and set that value a *lot*,
and I'm always pleased to use faster code paths. The key we use is
already a static string anyway.
Assuming "we" is the java bindings, making my comment relevant: Yes, we
do that in gtkmm.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev