Re: Strategy for furute programs?

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:30:42 +0100
Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

On Tue, 2009-02-10 at 18:43 -0200, John Coppens wrote:
Long time ago I wrote a program to manage my wife's pharmacy, and this
involves (among other things) several windows with many modifiable
widgets (checkbuttons, entries, spinbuttons, etc.)

I suspect that Glom would make this much simpler, if you like that kind
of thing.
http://www.glom.org/

Interesting... but even the 'sales pitch' on the first page doesn't
really give the impression that anything will be working soon.

Thanks for the hint, Murray!
John