Re: i18n, intltool problems

John Coppens schrieb:
On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:05:04 -0200
John Coppens <john jcoppens com> wrote:

During several tests, I came across the famous "your intltool is too
old. You need intltool 0.35.0 or newer". I have 0.40.5 installed, as
shown by:

$ intltool-update --version
intltool-update (intltool) 0.40.5

Solved this one partially... There was another intltool.m4 laying around
which contained the wrong macro. Now the test succeeds, but I get:

Syntax error near unexpected token '0.35.0'. The corresponding line in
the configure script is:

IT_PROG_INTLTOOL([0.35.0])

rerun aclocal and check that you have IT_PROG_INTLTOOL in your aclocal.m4. You
will get this error if autoconf did not replace a macro. The text will stay in
the generated configure script and the shell complains as this is not valid syntax.

Stefan

Suggestions?
John