Re: font of insensitive checkbox

Nicolas Soubeiran wrote:
Hello,
I have to do a GUI where checkboxes can be insensitive but the text
has to be readable.
When I call gtk_widget_set_sensitive(check_box, FALSE), the associated
label is also set insensitive which makes the text hard to read. I
change the GtkRCFile in order to have a specific color for the
insensitive checkbox, but I did not found how to tell gtk to keep the
"sensitive" font.
The only solution I found is to create a check with no label and
create a label with an eventbox which catches events (button-pressed,
button-released, ...) and call gtk_toggle_button_toggled on the check
when needed.