Re: GTK Action Handler

Tadej BorovÅak wrote:
Hello.

Callback prototype for "activate" signal is: void callback( GtkAction
*action, gpointer data );

When widget that proxies specific action is activated, it calls
gtk_action_activate() function which emits "activate" signal.

Tadej

I think I have one more question.  How do you execute callbacks for
other events from the "activate" signal?  For example an expander
"activate" signal has a "void user_function(GtkExpander *expander,
gpointer user_data)" callback signature or a button "clicked" signal has
a "void user_function(GtkButton *button, gpointer user_data)" callback
signature.  The first parameter is a GtkWidget derivation and not a
GtkAction.  How can I reuse these callbacks?

Thanks,
dave