Re: Problem swapping GtkScrolledWindow contents on the fly

Thanks Tristan. I think I follow what you're saying...

The call to gtk_container_remove is decrementing the ref count so generalpage becomes NULL?

Is there a way to "up" the count immediately prior to calling gtk_container_remove

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Ahh you mean it shows up and everything the first time, I see.

I think you are missing a reference to the generalpage widget.

Its initially built as a floating, and then the floating reference is
"sink"ed the first time you add it somewhere, when you remove it
the first time; its destroyed because you dont have a reference.

Cheers,
        -Tristan