Re: gtkhtml fonts

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Matthew Talbert <ransom1982 gmail com> wrote:
It used to be possible to change the font that gtkhtml used (for the
entire document) by calling gtk_widget_modify_font on the widget. It
seems in recent versions that this no longer works. I've played around
with setting styles on the widget and haven't gotten that to work
either. Does anyone know the reason for this or how to accomplish
this?

Replying to my own question here, just in case any one else needs to
know this. Here's how you can change the font:

PangoContext* pc = gtk_widget_get_pango_context(gtkText);
PangoFontDescription *desc = pango_context_get_font_description(pc);

pango_font_description_set_family(desc, "Serif");
gtk_widget_modify_font(gtkText, desc);

Our problem was we were using gtk_widget_create_pango_context, rather
than gtk_widget_get_pango_context. Not sure why it used to work...

Matthew