Re: Custom widget painting with GtkStyle

20.12.09, 01:53, "Sebastian PajÄk" <spconv+m gmail com>:

Cairo drowing works fine.
I saw in gtkstyle.c that gtk_paint_box just sets background and draws

It is "default style implementation" --
static void gtk_default_draw_box(...), i think.

shadow. Now, if I paint shadow directly instead of box (with
gtk_paint_shadow) it works! Strange. I need to read more about these
engines/themes and try gtk_rc_* func as you suggested.
I can post complete example code tomorrow, if you need it.
Yes, please. Thanks

--
Artur