Re: Addind 2 Widget in 1 Container....

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 01:50:56PM +0100, Thibault Duponchelle wrote:
I 'm actually trying to add a GtkDrawingArea in a window that already
contains a GtkImage.
There's probably an easy solution for this but I didn't know it... :(
So I show my code and I wait for suggestions... :D

GtkWindow is a container that can contain exactly one other widget.

Other containers, e.g. Gtk[HV]Box, GtkTable, GtkLayout, ..., can contain
more widgets organized in different ways.  So put on of them to the
window and pack the widgets to it.

You may also wish to read the tutorial as it explains the concept of
widget packing.

Yeti