Re: all about gobject references

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Siddu <siddu sjce gmail com> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Tadej BorovÅak <tadeboro gmail com>wrote:

Hi.

Hi all,
I want understand Gobject in its entirety . mostly  about references
(floating, weak , not so weak) and *memory management* . Is there any
pointers you could point me to read .

I wrote a simple forum post about this issue a while ago that should
get you started: http://gtkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2412

Nice article
but still after reading thoroughly  i am unable to figure out why the
ref_count would be "4" for gtk_window_new() call ?

<http://gtkforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2412>

Tadej

--
Tadej BorovÅak