Re: csv (comma separated value) file
- From: Paolo Bacchilega <paolo bacchilega libero it>
- To: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: csv (comma separated value) file
- Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 19:10:45 +0200
Tristan Van Berkom ha scritto:
On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Andrea Zagli<azagli inwind it> wrote:
i didn't find nothing about to manage (read/write) csv files with glib
do you know about something that i didn't find?
Currently its pretty easy using g_file_get_contents()/g_strsplit() if you
can have it all in ram, or using GIO and again, g_strsplit() on a per line
basis if you need to stream it.
it's not so easy, for example the following csv file:
has only two columns, you cannot handle this case with a simple
] [Thread Prev