Re: Single letter accelerator and GtkEntry

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 10:34 AM, Olivier Guilyardi <ml xung org> wrote:

I'm working on an audio app. In my menu I have single letters accelerators such
as Z or space, which are 100% needed for consistency with other audio
applications around.

These accelerators works. However, it isn't possible to enter the binded letters
into a GtkEntry. Before I go and hack something... When the GtkEntry is focused,
wouldn't there be a clean way to make it handle the keys and stop event propagation?

Copy this code ;-) :

Thanks! That works with a few changes.

  Olivier Guilyardi / Samalyse