From: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
To: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeenix gmail com>
Cc: "gtk-app-devel-list: gnome.org" <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: Porting UIs to GtkBuilder
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:35:43 -0400

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:50 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeenix gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
 Reading through planet gnome and related mailing-lists recently, I
got the impression that this would be a good time to port my UIs from
libglade usage to GtkBuilder. So following the guidelines on this
page:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/gtk-migrating-GtkBuilder.html

 I tried to do so:
http://gitorious.org/projects/gupnp-tools/repos/mainline/commits/e8bb5436aa22009b5b312da5a459324382e889c5

Errr, try converting with Glade 3.6 instead of the conversion script ?

Thanks in advance,
        -Tristan