Porting UIs to GtkBuilder

Hi,
   Reading through planet gnome and related mailing-lists recently, I
got the impression that this would be a good time to port my UIs from
libglade usage to GtkBuilder. So following the guidelines on this
page:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/gtk-migrating-GtkBuilder.html

   I tried to do so:
http://gitorious.org/projects/gupnp-tools/repos/mainline/commits/e8bb5436aa22009b5b312da5a459324382e889c5

   With this change, everything builds but I get this error from two
of my UIs on startup:

Gtk:ERROR:gtkbuilder.c:541:_gtk_builder_add: assertion failed:
(GTK_IS_BUILDABLE (parent))
Aborted

  The error from the third UI says a bit more so i think i can debug
that on my own, but what is this supposed to mean?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124