Re: RadioMenuItem

you are always welcome.:-)

在2009-04-13,Paolo <prallo gmail com> 写道:
Sorry. I've fix my problem. Thanks

2009/4/13 Paolo <prallo gmail com>
How can I apply gtk_toggle_button_get_active() function? I have a radiomenuitem and the function needs a
togglebutton

2009/4/13 donglongchao <donglongchao 163 com>

Hi,
Because they are in the same group,and if one is selected(or toggled),
then before it send a "toggled" signal,the other one which becomes unselected will also send a "toggled"
signal.
So you can use if (gtk_toggle_button_get_active(button)) to check the state of "button" in your callback
functions ,
and then do what you want to do.

Wish You happy.
Dong

2009-04-13,Paolo <prallo gmail com> :

How can I get the state of my radiomenuitem inside a callback function? This
is the situation: I've a group of two radiomenuitems; each of them holds a
callbacks function that listen the toggled signal. The signal fires for both
radiomenuitems if I push singleradiomenuitem. Why? And how can I fix that?

Thanks