Re: How to send user_data into callback function by glade only?

2009/4/11 donglongchao <donglongchao 163 com>:
Hi all,
I have a question using glade(3.4.5).
In the "signal" tab,there is a item "user_data".I want to know how to fill and what to fill to send the
data I filled into the callback function, without using gtk_signal_connect(......) or something like
that,just and only use glade itself and glade_xml_signal_autoconnect().
I do not know if i should define the data before I fill and send it,and where should I define my data?
global scope? statics
one?I even do not know if i could send data defined by myself.
Remember just and only use Âglade itself and glade_xml_signal_autoconnect().
It is a simple question ,but confused me several days,will any one help?Thanks.

Wish you happy.
Dong